When can I make use of this birthday offer?
If your My Kinepolis profile adheres to our conditions for this offer, you will automatically receive an email a few days before your birthday, which you can exchange for a free ticket to see a film of your choice on
your birthday or the following day.
Your birthday is on 25th May.Your profile has been 80% complete since 20th May: everything is correct. You will have received an email as soon as you have met the terms and conditions. All you have to do is exchange your email on 25th or 26th May in your Kinepolis cinema to receive your free ticket (valid the same day). You will also find your free ticket on your My Kinepolis profile from 20th May. Example 2: Your birthday is on 25th May and your profile has been correctly completed before noon on 25th May, you will receive an email that you can exchange for a free ticket on your birthday or the following day. Note: if you complete your profile on your birthday, complete it before noon to make sure that you can make use of the ticket the same day. You will receive the email for a free ticket a few hours after sufficiently completing the details on your profile. Without this email, you will not be able to receive a free ticket for your birthday. We therefore advise you to complete your profile in advance in order to receive your email for a free ticket in time, or to have plenty of time to contact us in order to find a solution if you have not received the email. You will also find your free ticket on your My Kinepolis profile as soon as your profile meets the Kinepolis terms and conditions. Example 3: Your birthday is on 25th May. You completed your profile correctly on 26th May. You will have to wait a year for your free ticket. Close to 18th May of the following year, you will receive an email to exchange for a free ticket at your Kinepolis cinema, valid for your birthday or the following day. You will also find your free ticket on your My Kinepolis profile, 7 days before your birthday the following year.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?