What do I do if I don't receive the email with my free ticket?
If your My Kinepolis profile meets our terms and conditions, do the following: Add Kinepolis ("firstname.lastname@example.org") to your contacts. That way you will be guaranteed to receive the email in time. Check that you are still using the email address that you gave us when you created your profile and that you are still signed up to the My Kinepolis newsletter on your profile.
If 4 days before your birthday you still haven't received an email with the unique code to claim your free ticket on your birthday or the following day, check your junk mailbox (spam).
You can find a link to the online version of your birthday ticket in your "notifications" (the red figures at the top of the web page when you're connected to the site). The ticket is available 7 days before your birthday until the following day. You will also find your ticket on your profile 7 days before your birthday (until the following day).
If needed, you can ask us to check if your ticket has been sent. To do this, send us a message using the form below (click on the button below) 4 days before your birthday at the latest.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?