Why is my birthday ticket only valid for the day of my birthday or the following day?
Kinepolis can only offer free tickets for birthdays with very precise terms and conditions, one of which is the period of validity. Every day, we send hundreds of free tickets via email and as a result, we must reduce the possibility of fraud. By limiting the period of validity, we limit the risk that people may try to use their free ticket more than once. Of course we understand perfectly that you may have something else planned for the day of your birthday, which is why we give you the option of the following day. It is not possible to extend the expiry date of the birthday ticket. Extending this period of validity would making any control impossible. To counter any misuse, our colleagues at the ticket office have to check that the date in your email matches the date of birth on your ID. If they match, and if you go to see a film on your birthday or the following day, our colleagues at the ticket office will gladly exchange your email for your free cinema ticket.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?