How does Kinepolis gain access to my data?
This can happen in different ways: via an (online or offline) form you complete, e.g. when you create a My Kinepolis account or participate in a competition, when you buy products and services, when you contact customer services, etc. We also receive data as a result of you using our online services, such as your IP-address, your browser’s type and language setting, etc.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?