Which browsers should I use to access the Kinepolis website?
Our website is constantly updated to adapt to the most recent web browsers. We ensure that our website remains readable and navigable with older browser versions, but we highly recommend using more recent versions. Browsers such as Chrome and Firefox automatically update.
However, you must update Internet Explorer yourself. We advise using a version of Internet Explorer more recent than version 9.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?