I would like to keep track of all the films I have seen. Can you help me keep an up to date list?
You can keep your own list of viewed films and view this list on your personal My Kinepolis profile at kinepolis.lu. The films for which you bought a ticket online will be automatically added to your list, but you can also fill it in manually by adding the films you have seen on TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, or at the cinema.
Do you already have a My Kinepolis account? Click here to go directly to your profile.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?