FAQ: Website and apps - Website & apps
Back to overview
- Which browsers should I use to access the Kinepolis website?
- Where can I offer my opinion - or make a suggestion - on the website or the smartphone and tablet apps?
- Why do I have to register on kinepolis.lu? What are the advantages of registering?
- I would like to keep track of all the films I have seen. Can you help me keep an up to date list?
- Is it possible to compile a list of films I would like to see?
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?