I receive Kinepolis newsletters in French, I would like to receive them in English. What should I do?
If you have participated in a competition, purchased a ticket online or completed your profile on the French kinepolis.lu website, our system has assumed that you speak French. This setting is easy to change. Log on to your My Kinepolis profile on the English kinepolis.lu/en website to change your language. If you do not have a My Kinepolis account, you can create one on kinepolis.lu/fr.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?