I want to opt out of receiving the My Kinepolis newsletter. What do I need to do?
In every (commercial) email you receive from Kinepolis, you will find a link in the bottom right-hand corner enabling you to click on a link in order to opt out of receiving our newsletter. Please note, if you unsubscribe to the newsletter "My Kinepolis", you will stop receiving the advantages listed on your "My Kinepolis" account.
Here is the list of advantages that you will no longer be entitled to if you unsubscribe.
At the bottom of all our emails, you will be able to click on a link to unsubscribe. You will be redirected to a page which lists all the different categories of emails that we send. You are not automatically signed up to receive all these emails. This page enables you to choose, category by category, what you would like to receive.
Note: when we unsubscribe you, at your own request, we will unsubscribe the email address of the newsletter which you have just unsubscribed from from our entire distribution lists. If you have signed up via an alternate email address too, you will continue to receive newsletters to this address, unless you unsubscribe from your alternate email address as well.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?