Why do I receive e-mails from Kinepolis without having registered for it?
There are several reasons in the law on the basis of which a company may contact someone by e-mail. Subscribing to a newsletter is one of them, but e-mails can for example also be sent to existing clients (such as someone who bought a movie ticket) for similar products or services as those they have bought without having to ask for their explicit consent. Of course it must always be possible to easily unsubscribe via the “unsubscribe button” which you can find in each e-mail.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?