Why can't I see every film in my Kinepolis cinema?
The listings for Kinepolis cinemas depend on several factors and are created in consultation between Kinepolis, the film distributer and the local cinema manager. In a Kinepolis cinema with less capacity, there are, for example, fewer films than in cinemas with many screens.
The number of copies made available by the film distributer also determines the number of cinemas where the film will be shown. Finally, the decision whether or not to show a film, equally depends upon the anticipated interest of the local community. Once a film is shown in a Kinepolis cinema, a weekly evaluation of public interest enables us to decide whether or not to continue showing the film.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?