When does the pre-show and the film start?
Thepre-showstarts five minutes before the showing. The pre-showis between 12 and 20 minutes long and consists of adverts and trailers for upcoming films in our cinemas. To find out the start time of a film, you need to allow at least seven minutes extra to the published starting time. In very exceptional circumstances, the manager of the respective cinema can decide to slightly postpone the start time of a film.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?