When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
Every Monday, the listing is planned for the week fromWednesday until the Tuesday of the following week. The listings vary in accordance with the popularity of the films and new releases. It is createdon a day by day basisand cinema by cinema. We also decide on which versions will be on offer (original version with subtitles, amplified version, French version, 2D or 3D etc...). You can consult the listings for the coming week (from Wednesday to Tuesday) in the cinema on Tuesday morning. Note: Kinepolis can vary the listings during the holidays or during weeks where there is a bank holiday and for certain releases and events.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?