Can I bring my children along to a Kinepolis cinema for a family outing?
At Kinepolis, children can discover all the magic of the cinema! Every two months, the "Family at the Movies," await them with a host of entertainment and the latest favourite children's films. What better way to spend a fun and lively Sunday morning as a family.
More information on the "Family at the movies">>
During the school holidays, most of our cinemas open their doors in the morning for a matinee performance. So, your little darlings won't get bored! You can find the opening hours of all our Kinepolis cinemas here.>>
Occasionally, Kinepolis has the honour of welcoming children's heroes. Keep an eye on our calendar to find out when one or another star will appear at Kinepolis to present their new film! It's an opportunity for children to meet their idols and see them up close.
Preview of cast and crew visits >>
Do you just want to see a film with your children? Then click on our preview to see all the children's films on display at your Kinepolis.
Discover here the family films that are currently listed. >>
Special advice: thanks to the Family Card, the whole family can enjoy a reduced rate!
Find out more>>
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?