FAQ: Privacy - Exercising rights: accessing, changing, deleting data etc.
Back to overview
- What can I do to stop receiving emails from Kinepolis? What is the difference with my right to be forgotten (right to erase all your data)?
- Where and how can I see which data Kinepolis holds about me?
- Where and how can I change my data?
- Where and how can I delete my data?
- Can I export my data?
- How can I oppose the processing of my data?
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?