FAQ: Cinema information - Cinematographic experience
Back to overview
- What should I do in case of a problem in the screening room?
- I sometimes find the screening rooms too hot or too cold. What can I do?
- How often are Kinepolis screening rooms cleaned?
- Why do I sometimes have to leave my backpack and/or camera at the front desk?
- Is a visit to a Kinepolis cinema the ideal outing to get some fresh air on a summer's day?
- Which screening rooms have wheelchair access?
- What can I do if, at the beginning of a screening, I realise I have made the wrong choice?
- Where can I offer my opinion on my cinema outing?
- Can I choose where I sit in the screening room?
- What is the layout of the screening room?
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?