What is the expiry date for using a cinema voucher? Can I use it in exceptional circumstances to reserve a cinema seat for a showing that will take place a few days later?
No, the expiry date of your cinema voucher is the last possible day you can use it to access a showing. If your cinema voucher is not, for example, valid after 19th April, you cannot buy tickets for showings that take place after 19th April. In that case, you will have to use your cinema voucher not later than on 19th April, the cheque's expiry date. Take the initiative. Keep an eye on the dates. Write them down in your diary and set a reminder.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?