I paid my tickets online with cinema vouchers, but an irretrievable error occurred. What should I do?
When an error occurs during an online ticket purchase, your code is blocked for 20 minutes for security reasons. After those 20 minutes you will be able to re-enter your code to pay for your seats.
If you are informed that your code has already been used after 15 minutes, contact us by clicking the 'Your question' button below or via the email address email@example.com and do not forget to send us the following information:
If possible: proof of payment (bank statement) on which your session number is present (transaction notification)
If you have no proof of payment: the cinema in question, the date of the session for which you bought tickets, the session + the time and the email address through which you bought your tickets online. We will try to answer your query as soon as possible.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?