I made a mistake when buying my ticket online (wrong date, cinema or showing), but the session has already started or ended. What can I do?
If the showing for which you have bought tickets has already started, we cannot compensate you or refund the amount paid.
Your order has been placed and your seat has been reserved. Several organisations (such as film distributors and public services) have been paid based on the number of tickets sold and reserved seats. Furthermore, Kinepolis does not have the means to demand the reimbursement of these fees.
It is not possible to cancel or exchange tickets after a session has started.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?