I cannot use the tickets I bought online. The showing hasn't taken place yet. What can I do?
You can collect your ticket at an automatic ticket machine and then ask for a free "Sorry Voucher" at a ticket desk. Attention, this must ABSOLUTELY be done in the cinema complex for which you bought the tickets BEFORE the screening begins. After the beginning of the session, we will no longer be able to cancel your ticket.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?