How to go directly to the screening room after purchasing tickets online?
1/ With your smartphone: access the barcode in the email you received on your smartphone's screen. Go to the ticket control (Kinepolis Kirchberg) or to the automatic ticket machines at the cinema entrance (Kinepolis Belval and CinŽ Utopia) and scan your barcode. Collect your tickets and go to the screening room.
To be able to use your smartphone: Ensure the barcode is loaded properly on your smartphone and that the screen brightness is at maximum. The barcode must be fully visible and must measure at least 1.5 cm and at most 8 cm on your screen. The screen's technical characteristics: minimum contrast 20%, minimum size 140x200 pixels.
2/With your printed confirmation: go to the ticket control (Kinepolis Kirchberg) or to the automatic ticket machines at the cinema entrance (Kinepolis Belval and CinŽ Utopia) and scan your confirmation. Collect your tickets and go to the screening room.
No smartphone or printer? No worries: print your tickets at an automatic ticket machine with your reservation code before going to the access control.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?