How can I delete Passbook tickets for previous screenings from my Passbook app?
Tickets from previous screenings are not automatically deleted from your Passbook. If you wish to delete them, follow these steps:
- Go to your Passbook app
- Click on the Kinepolis pass you wish to delete.
- In the lower right-hand corner, click on the 'info' icon that is represented by an 'i'.
- Click on the bin in the top left corner to delete it permanently.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?