FAQ: Tickets & prices - Buying tickets online/with a smartphone + Passbook
Back to overview
- How to go directly to the screening room after purchasing tickets online?
- I cannot use the tickets I bought online. The showing hasn't taken place yet. What can I do?
- I made a mistake when buying my ticket online (wrong date, cinema or showing), but the session has already started or ended. What can I do?
- How can I buy my tickets online?
- I paid my tickets online with cinema vouchers, but an irretrievable error occurred. What should I do?
- I paid for my tickets online with a credit card, but an irretrievable error occurred. What should I do?
- How can I delete Passbook tickets for previous screenings from my Passbook app?
- Is it possible to order tickets from any mobile device?
- I can't find the session on the online purchase site, but I can find it on the website kinepolis.lu
- How can I find the tickets I purchased online if I didn't receive an email?
- On my email confirmation (online ticket), I cannot find the corresponding row and seat number for each ticket ordered.
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake whilst purchasing my ticket online/I will not be able to attend the screening. What can I do?
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?