How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
The Kinepolis Student Card will be available from mid-September in all Kinepolis cinemas.
To get it, you have to register on our website. You will then receive an e-mail with the code of your Kinepolis Student Card. You will also find the code of your card in your "My Kinepolis" profile on kinepolis.lu. The card can be used immediately.
You will only need to present your official student card as control the next time you visit the cinema.
If you already have a Kinepolis Student Card, you can renew it on our website and it will be reactivated immediately. You will only need to present your official student card as control the next time you visit the cinema.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?