Why do I have to pay for parking at some Kinepolis cinemas?
Our cinemas in Kirchberg and Limpersberg do not have car parks, so you have to use adjoining car parks with parking fees.
At Belval, the Belval Plaza (shopping center) car park is managed by Indigo but all visitors automatically receive 1 free hour (from the moment you enter the car park). Kinepolis cinema goers receive an additional 2 hours of free parking by validating their car park ticket at a ticket office or at a shop counter. Do not forget to validate your ticket at the car park ticket machines before leaving.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?