Where should I go for lost property?
If you send us your details and a description of the missing item or if you can contact the Kinepolis cinema where you lost your property, we will let you know as soon as possible whether the item has been found. Remember to tell us your name and give us a telephone number on which we can contact you during the day, or your email address. Specify the cinema, the date and time and a description of the lost object. If you can also tell us the name of the film, the screening room number, the row and seat number, this will make our search even easier.
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?