How does it work?
You can change your movie vouchers for movie tickets, for any movie you want. For movies that are not in 2D (3D, Laser Ultra...) or have extra (cosy seats...), you will need to pay the additional fee when taking the ticket. You can change your movie voucher at the desk of your Kinepolis cinema.
Movie vouchers are not accepted for events or specific actions (unless explicitly mentioned).
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?