Terms & Conditions Kinepolis Student Card 2020-2021
ARTICLE 1 : DESCRIPTION
The Kinepolis Student Card 2020-2021 is a card issued by Kinepolis Group, which allows its holder, after activation, to benefit from a reduced rate on his/her cinema ticket in all Kinepolis cinemas in Luxembourg, up to a maximum of one ticket per day. The Kinepolis Student Card also offers other advantages. These advantages can be found on the www.kinepolis.lu/KSC website.
This card is free and can be obtained by students who meet the conditions for obtaining the card, after registration and activation of their profile on kinepolis.lu/KSC. All you have to do is present yourself at the cash desks with your e-mail address and your official student card to receive your Kinepolis Student Card.
The Kinepolis Student Card is nominative and its use is strictly personal. It cannot be transferred to third parties. Kinepolis reserves the right at any time to verify, in Kinepolis cinemas, that the identity of the cardholder corresponds to the name indicated on the Kinepolis Student Card. Kinepolis may also verify other criteria, such as the student's age and/or official student card from the school or university.
In the event of abuse, Kinepolis reserves the right to deactivate the student's Kinepolis Student Card.
ARTICLE 2 : OBTAINING THE CARD
The following people are eligible to obtain a Kinepolis Student Card :
- Graduate students (university or non-university).
- or who are following a seventh year or a year of specialization.
- or who are taking evening classes.
- and who are at least 17 years of age and no more than 30 years of age, attending day or evening classes.
- and who can prove by means of an official document from the school or university that they are attending the said institution: official student card or certificate of registration for the year 2020-2021.
Students who meet these criteria can apply for their Kinepolis Student Card by following the procedure below :
- The student activates a 'My Kinepolis' profile.
- The student completes the registration form on www.kinepolis.lu/KSC with his/her personal data. He/she also mentions his/her personal and unique e-mail address.
- Kinepolis will send him/her an e-mail confirming the registration. a. The student will receive an activated Kinepolis Card upon presentation of his/her e-mail address and his/her personal and valid student card. b. The student will receive an e-mail confirming the registration. c. The Kinepolis Card will be sent to the student's e-mail address. If the student already has his/her own Kinepolis Student Card, he/she can renew it on kinepolis.lu/KSC. He/she should only still be able to present his/her official student card as a check at the next visit to the cinema.
Kinepolis will not provide an activated Kinepolis Student Card in the following cases :
- invalid e-mail address
- 2 registrations under one and the same e-mail address
- not presenting a valid student card
- the student does not meet the conditions specified above.
The possible registration period runs until the end of August 2021 or while stocks last. Kinepolis cannot be held responsible in the event of exhaustion of stock.
ARTICLE 3 : ACTIVATION
The Kinepolis Student Card is only issued at Kinepolis staffed checkouts, where it must be activated by our staff upon presentation of a valid e-mail address and a valid official document from the school or university. Upon receipt of the activated Kinepolis Student Card, the student can directly benefit from the discount on his/her next purchase of a cinema ticket.
ARTICLE 4 : PARTICIPATION IN THE KSC NEWSLETTER CONTESTS
This applies only to students who are in possession of a Kinepolis Student Card 2020-2021.
Participation in the contests is only possible if the student has given his/her consent to receive the Kinepolis Student Card Newsletter when registering. Participation in contests is subject to specific conditions (see rules of the contest in question).
ARTICLE 5 : DURATION
The student can directly (upon receipt of the Kinepolis Student Card) benefit from the advantages of the card. The card is valid for the duration of the academic year 2020-2021, from September 14, 2020 to September 30, 2021 included, provided that the student continues to meet the conditions during this period. After this period, the student must extend his/her Kinepolis Student Card by presenting his/her official student card at the cash desks with staff.
ARTICLE 6 : LOSS AND THEFT
The Kinepolis Student Card is unique and personal. In the event of loss or theft of the card, the student must notify Kinepolis. To do so, the student will need to re-register. He/she will be asked why he/she is requesting a new card. The student will then be guided through the process of obtaining a new card to replace the old one.
After re-registering and picking up the new Kinepolis Student Card at the Kinepolis reception desk, the other card will cease to be valid.
ARTICLE 7 : PARTNER RATES AND BENEFITS
All the information concerning the reduction of the cinema ticket price upon presentation of the Kinepolis Student Card 2020-2021, as well as the other advantages of the card are indicated on the website www.kinepolis.lu/KSC. Kinepolis reserves the right to change rates and benefits at any time.
One of the benefits for Kinepolis Student Card 2020-2021 holders is a free movie ticket for one screening on their birthday or the next day.
In order to receive this ticket, the birthday person must have an activated Kinepolis Student Card and subscribe to the Kinepolis Student Card Newsletter.
The free birthday ticket is available via the 'My Kinepolis' profile. The birthday boy or girl can, on the day of his or her birthday or the day after his or her birthday, receive the free ticket for a session of his or her choice on the same day, by presenting the printed page with barcode and his or her identity card, at the cash desk of a Kinepolis in Luxembourg. This ticket is not valid for events and cannot be combined with other actions.
ARTICLE 8 : PROTECTION DE LA VIE PRIVÉE
ARTICLE 9 : STOCK
If the total number of available Kinepolis Student Cards is depleted, Kinepolis will close the sale and remove the registration and application form from its site. Students will be notified at www.kinepolis.lu/KSC and no more cards will be distributed after that date.
ARTICLE 10 : RULES AND REGULATIONS
Registration and activation of the Kinepolis Student Card, as well as its use, implies automatic and unrestricted adherence to these rules.