Kinepolis Student Card Regulations
ARTICLE 1 : DESCRIPTION
The Kinepolis Student Card is a (digital) card issued by Kinepolis Group, which allows its holder, after activation, to benefit from a reduced rate on his or her cinema ticket in all Kinepolis cinemas in Luxembourg, for a maximum of one ticket per day. The Kinepolis Student Card also allows the holder to benefit from other advantages. These advantages are listed on the website www.kinepolis.lu/KSC.
This card is free of charge and can be obtained by students who meet the conditions for obtaining the card, after registration and activation of the profile on kinepolis.lu/KSC. The code for the Kinepolis Student Card will be sent by e-mail and can also be found in your "My Kinepolis" space on kinepolis.lu.
The Kinepolis Student Card is nominative and its use is strictly personal. It may not be transferred to third parties. Kinepolis reserves the right to verify at any time, in the Kinepolis cinemas, that the identity of the holder corresponds to the name indicated on the Kinepolis Student Card. Kinepolis may also verify other criteria for obtaining the card, such as the age of the student and/or the official student card of the school or university.
In case of abuse, Kinepolis reserves the right to deactivate the student's Kinepolis Student Card.
ARTICLE 2 : OBTAINING THE CARD
The following persons are entitled to obtain a Kinepolis Student Card:
- graduate students (university or non-university)
- or who are in a seventh year or an honours year
- or who are attending evening classes
- who are at least 17 years old and no older than 30 years old, attending day or evening classes
- and who can prove by means of an official document from the school or university that they are attending the said institution: official student card or certificate of enrolment for the year 2022-2023.
Students who meet these criteria can apply for their Kinepolis Student Card by following the procedure below:
- The student activates a 'My Kinepolis' profile.
- The student fills in the registration form on www.kinepolis.lu/KSC with his/her personal data. He/she also mentions his/her personal and unique e-mail address.
- Kinepolis will send him/her an e-mail confirming the registration. a. The code for the Kinepolis Student Card will be sent by e-mail and is also available in your 'My Kinepolis' area on www.kinepolis.lu. The student only needs to be able to present his/her official student card as a control on his/her next visit to the cinema. b. If the student already has a Kinepolis Student Card, he/she can renew it at kinepolis.lu/KSC. He/she only needs to be able to present his/her official student card as a control during his/her next visit to the cinema.
Kinepolis will not issue an activated Kinepolis Student Card in the following cases:
- invalid e-mail address
- 2 registrations under the same e-mail address
- failure to present a valid student card
- the student does not meet the above conditions.
The registration period runs until the end of August or until the stock is exhausted. Kinepolis cannot be held responsible for any depletion of stock.
ARTICLE 3 : PARTICIPATION IN KSC NEWSLETTER CONTESTS
This applies only to students who are in possession of a Kinepolis Student Card.
Participation in competitions is only possible if the student has agreed to receive the Kinepolis Student Card Newsletter when registering. All participation in contests is subject to specific conditions (see rules of the contest in question).
ARTICLE 4 : DURATION
The student can immediately (upon receipt of the Kinepolis Student Card) take advantage of the benefits of the card. The card is valid for the duration of the 2022-2023 academic year, from September 15, 2022 to September 30, 2023 inclusive, provided that the student continues to meet the conditions during this period. After this period, the student must extend the Kinepolis Student Card by presenting his/her official student card at the cashier's desk.
ARTICLE 5 : LOSS AND THEFT
The Kinepolis Student Card is unique and personal. The Kinepolis Student Card code is included in the confirmation email you received when you ordered your card and is also available in the "My Kinepolis" area on kinepolis.lu.
ARTICLE 6 : RATES AND PARTNER BENEFITS
Toutes les informations concernant la réduction du prix du ticket de cinéma sur présentation de la Kinepolis Student Card, ainsi que les autres avantages de la carte sont indiqués sur le site www.kinepolis.lu/KSC. Kinepolis se réserve le droit de changer les tarifs et avantages à tout moment.
Un des avantages dont bénéficient les détenteurs d'une Kinepolis Student Card est le ticket de cinéma gratuit qui leur est offert pour une séance le jour de leur anniversaire ou le lendemain.
Pour pouvoir recevoir ce ticket, celui/celle dont c'est l'anniversaire doit être en possession d'une Kinepolis Student Card activée et être abonné(e) à la Kinepolis Student Card Newsletter.
Le ticket d'anniversaire gratuit est disponible via le profil 'Mon Kinepolis'. Le jubilaire peut, le jour de son anniversaire ou le lendemain de son anniversaire, recevoir le ticket gratuit pour une séance de son choix le jour même, en présentant la page imprimée avec code-barres et sa carte d’identité, à la caisse d’un Kinepolis au Luxembourg. Ce ticket n’est pas valable pour les événements et n'est pas cumulable avec d'autres actions.
ARTICLE 7 : PRIVACY PROTECTION
ARTICLE 8 : STOCK
If the total number of Kinepolis Student Cards available is exhausted, Kinepolis will close the sale and remove the registration and application form from its site. Students will be notified at www.kinepolis.lu/KSC and no more cards will be distributed after this date.
ARTICLE 9 : RULES
Registration and activation of the Kinepolis Student Card, as well as its use, imply automatic and unrestricted adherence to these rules.