FAQ: Tickets & prices - Cinema vouchers and advantage cards
Back to overview
- Why isn't it possible to extend the validity of my cinema voucher, Movie Card or Family Card?
- What is the expiry date for using a cinema voucher? Can I use it in exceptional circumstances to reserve a cinema seat for a showing that will take place a few days later?
- For which showings can I use cinema vouchers and advantage cards?
- Where can I find information on advantage cards (price, validity period, purchasing and usage terms...)?
- Can I buy a cinema cheque or an advantage card ('100 Days Card' or a 'Family Card') online?
- Where can I check the number of seats remaining on my advantage card ('Movie Card' or 'Family Card')?
- In which cinemas can I validate my cinema vouchers?
Top FAQ list
- How can I contact my Kinepolis cinema?
- Where should I go for lost property?
- I bought a ticket for an event. I made a mistake when buying my ticket / I cannot attend the screening. What can I do ?
- When can I find out the week's listings and the listings for the following week?
- What do the age classifications EA (children allowed), 6, 12, 16 and 18 mean?
- How long is a film shown at Kinepolis?
- When does the pre-show and the film start?
- Who can receive the birthday offer from Kinepolis?
- How can I get a Kinepolis Student Card?
- How to sign up to and create your profile on Kinepolis.lu?