Our precautionary measures
HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
We are happy to welcome you back in our cinemas.
In accordance with the directives of the competent authorities, we have taken all necessary measures so that you can enjoy a relaxing time in a completely safe environment.
OUR MAIN MEASURES :
- We provide, in our rooms, a physical distance of at least two meters between members of your household * and our others customers.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during your visit and throughout the session .
- We apply additional and rigorous cleaning procedures, with particular attention to the contact surfaces
- We postpone the sessions in order to minimize the traffic flows within our complexes.
- We provide disinfectant gel at various strategic locations in the cinema.
- We recommend you to buy your tickets via our website kinepolis.lu
- Our snacks and drinks Shops are unfortunately closed until further notice. All consumption of food and beverages is prohibited.
- We ask you to come 30 minutes maximum before the session, the relaxation areas are closed.
- Our teams are trained to answer all your questions
Is wearing a mask mandatory?
Wearing a mask is mandatory during your visit in Kinepolis, it is also mandatory during the entire session.
Can we pay in cash?
We recommend payment by credit card; Payment in cash is still possible.
Can we buy our tickets on-site?
Yes, but we encourage you to buy your tickets on our website Kinepolis.lu to avoid any waiting times within the cinema
Can we buy drinks and food on-site?
Our snack and drink shops are unfortunately closed until further notice. Food and drinks from outside will not be admitted
Do you clean the rooms after each session?
Yes, be sure that our team takes care methodically and rigorously of cleaning with suitable products each room after each session
Do you respect the distance in your cinemas?
We guarantee a distance of 2 meters on each side between your reserved seats and other customers.
Maximum of four people sitting together except if same household* (unlimited)
*By household we mean all the occupants of the same dwelling without these people being necessarily united by family ties (in case of cohabitation, for example).
I bought a ticket, but I have symptoms, what should I do?
Symptoms range from moderate to severe respiratory tract infection with fever, cough, difficulty breathing, and fatigue.
Please stay at home, this also applies if someone in your household experiences these symptoms.
Regarding the compensation of your ticket, we ask you to contact your cinema before your screening via the form at the bottom of the page "Contact form"
In case of additional questions you can contact us via our contact form below: