Happy 2 See You
HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!
We are happy to welcome you back in our cinemas.
In accordance with the directives of the competent authorities, we have taken all necessary measures so that you can enjoy a relaxing time in a completely safe environment.
OUR MAIN MEASURES :
- We provide, in our rooms, a physical distance of at least two meters between members of your household * and our others customers.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory during your visit; However, you can remove it when you are comfortably seating in your seat.
- We apply additional and rigorous cleaning procedures, with particular attention to the contact surfaces
- We postpone the sessions in order to minimize the traffic flows within our complexes.
- We provide disinfectant gel at various strategic locations in the cinema.
- We recommend you to buy your tickets and your "KINEGO" menu in advance via our website kinepolis.lu
- Our snacks and drinks shops remain open with a range, however, limited to prepackaged products
- On-site purchases are possible but only with payment by card.
- We ask you to come 30 minutes maximum before the session, the relaxation areas are closed.
- Our teams are trained to answer all your questions
NEW KINEGO SERVICE
With KineGo, in addition to your ticket booked online, you can also choose your drink and your snack from our 5 menus. You can easily and quickly take your order which is carefully prepared at the KineGo pick-up point of your favorite Kinepolis cinema.
Then, all you have to do is to go to your reserved seat and enjoy your movie.
Here are the 5 different menus:
Is wearing a mask mandatory?
Wearing a mask is mandatory during your visit in Kinepolis, it can only be removed when you are comfortably seating in your seat in the cinema hall.
Can we pay in cash?
No, only card payment is available
Can we buy our tickets on-site?
Yes, but we encourage you to buy your tickets on our website Kinepolis.lu to avoid any waiting times within the cinema
Can we buy drinks and food on-site?
Our snack and drink shops remain open with a range of prepackaged products. However, we encourage you to order your KineGo menu on our Kinepolis.lu website in order to avoid any waiting times in the cinema
Do you clean the rooms after each session?
Yes, be sure that our team takes care methodically and rigorously of cleaning with suitable products each room after each session
Do you respect the distance in your cinemas?
We guarantee you 2 meters distance on each side between each household* and the other customers.
* By household we mean all the occupants of the same dwelling without these people being necessarily united by family ties (in the case of cohabitation, for example
I bought / received a movie voucher / an advantage card that expired during the closing period. What should I do ?
All cinema vouchers and advantage cards which were due to expire will automatically remain valid until 31/08/2020. No action on your part is necessary.
My birthday was during the closing of the cinemas, can I benefit from my free ticket?
Yes, You will receive your free ticket during the month of June by email.
I bought a ticket, but I have symptoms such as fever and / or sore throat, what should I do?
Please stay at home, this also applies if someone in your household experiences these symptoms.
Regarding the compensation of your ticket, we ask you to contact your cinema before your screening via the form at the bottom of the page "Contact form"
In case of additional questions you can contact us via our contact form below: